Forex Trading the Best Business in the World!




Let me share with you the reasons why I am in the FX trading business.
Why is FX trading the best business out there? I came up with my list that I want to share with you:
Portability. You can be in business from nearly anywhere. All you need is a computer and an internet connection! I can be on the road to a tourist destination and still have the ability to do this business. Trading from a beach-side in the winter or a mountain in the summer sounds pretty appealing to me!
By the way, did you know that there are many markets/exchanges around the world? Staying put in your home country is one option, but if you are a fan of being able to trade from anywhere on the planet, this business is perfect for you! With the spot forex market and other 24 hour markets out there, you don’t have to change up your daily schedule based on where you are living. Waking up in Hawaii at 3 am to trade the U.S. stock market is fascinating. People who decide to start a regular business with a permanent location are a bit stuck.
Cheap Overhead. The only capital you need is a trading account and the proper education. How much you need in a trading account to earn a living depends on your skills as a trader. Knowing how to trade is an invaluable asset that cannot be taken from you! Opening your own business takes tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars, especially if you are going the franchise route. Using their knowledge makes sense for a new business owner, but do you want to work for someone else forever? The franchise overheads, leasing a space and hiring people is a series of headaches I don’t want to endure.

Be your own boss with FX trading

Flexibility as you are the boss. There are days when I don’t feel like trading.  Perhaps I have to take the dogs to the vet, go shopping, to the gym or watch the NBA Championship game with my friends.  I don’t need to ask for time off as I get to do what I please. Running an office or franchise ties you down, at least a bit. You can choose how many hours you want to put into your business. As a day trader, you can take few hours, days off, or you could trade from longer time frames as a swing trader. On the other hand, if you still have a day job you can trade the news for a few minutes and book your profits immediately. This business allows you to live the rest of your life as you see fit!
Get paid what you worth. We often hear, someone complain about their corporate job where they haven’t received a raise in years, or don’t believe they are earning what they are worth. In trading, you get paid based on how good you are.  As a trader, if I believe I am worth earning six or seven figures I can build my account over time and make money. If you are working for a large corporation, not too many non-executive jobs will ever pay you six figures. Even fewer will ever earn seven figures working for someone else!
Philanthropy. As people become successful, they often choose to “give back” to a cause. I love volunteering for causes which I am passionate about, and I have both the time and the money to do just that! FX trading as a business allows more flexibility.
A legacy for your family and friends. Successful traders often leave a bit of money to family members. However, another option is to teach, your children, nieces, nephews, and friends, the skill of trading, and give them a small trading account to speculate. I understand that college can be a great thing. However, the massive amount of student debt accumulated, or the financial burden families have to carry, and the probability that the student might not even find a job in their chosen field might be a cause to reconsider college. I learned to trade on my own. I cannot imagine how my life could have been if I was to meet a mentor earlier and not in my 30s.
A business that is fun and exciting. Forex prices are influenced by a multitude of different factors, from international trade or investment flows to economic or political conditions. Forex trading, therefore, is interesting and exciting. High market liquidity means that prices can change rapidly in response to news and short-term events, which create multiple trading opportunities for forex traders.  I love to learn what is happening around the world and to take advantage of this information and earn through it, makes the business all the more exciting. A cure to boredom and routine as I need to keep up with what’s happening to trade wisely and profitably. If you love to learn every day then this business is for you!
So there you have it! A few reasons why FX trading is the best business. Portability, the cost of opening your business, flexibility, charitable reasons, leaving a legacy, learning and excitement convinced me. There are probably many more reasons not listed here, and each of you can add to this list or make your own.
If you are interested in learning to trade forex make the first step is to contact me so I can be your mentor and choose my broker which is one of the best in the market today!
Click below to open a live or a practice account with our broker:

Feel free to drop a message so we can help you on your journey to starting your new income stream for your and loved ones.


Follow and like us on Facebook to meet our team 

Thank you God bless and Stay safe!
Share Button

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Mental Roadblocks to Fulfill Our New Year's Resolutions

Thank You For Your Year Round Support and Let Us All Live Well in 2018!

Kuya R's Online Store Is Now Open!